[SLED] gambling that isn't

Hilary Mason Hilary.Mason at jwu.edu
Fri Jul 27 07:41:52 PDT 2007

Ed,

Good point.

We can construct our own ³fun points² system. As long as you can¹t exchange
³fun points² for anything of value, it¹s okay. And since the gaming isn¹t
the point, it¹ll work fine.

It still seems like a shame, though. I hate losing features for political
reasons.

Hilary

Assistant Professor, New Media/Computer Science
Johnson & Wales University