[SLED] Lists of Universities?

Robert Walker RobertW at labette.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:58:33 PDT 2007

I missed the original thread. Please add Labette Community College to the list.

I am working on a immersive environment for teaching music appreciation. Please feel free to come by anytime.

IM me inworld for an invite.  SL: Daughss Decosta

Robert Walker
Associate Professor of Music
Labette Community College