[SLED] Next NMC Teachers Buzz meeting: Mon 23 Jul 9am PDT/SLT

Nick Noakes nick.noakes at ust.hk
Thu Jul 19 00:57:44 PDT 2007

Given the recent threads on SLED about types of avatars and dress for
teachers in SL, we thought we'd make this a lively and open discussion
around "Avatars and Appearance: What's your 'dress code'? As well as
your views on educators' appearances in SL, please bring your favorite
avatar 'sets' with you (as quite a few people have more than one!) and
landmarks of places to visit (like DarkDharma's Isle).

So meet up at 9am SLT/PDT (check your time at
http://timeanddate.com/s/fd2 ) for about an hour at Boracay (SLURL:
http://tinyurl.com/yqj55o ) Cocktails .. and coffee ... available!

Nick
SL: Corwin Carillon