[SLED] Blackboard and Second Life

lindy at gil.com.au lindy at gil.com.au
Tue Jul 17 18:32:20 PDT 2007

Hi Theodore
Apart from interest, is there any actual way to connect.

You might be interested in some development work happening at the University of
Southern Queensland in Australia. See
http://www.alivex3d.org/

see examples of our work link and at the bottom load the Flux plug in
then under featured links see the ICE examples that are active. These are 3D
leanring objects and a 3D space on a page possible inside a web page.

Lindy
Digital Strategy Project Officer
USQ

Quoting twu at berkeleycollege.edu: