[SLED] the copying of RL into SL is rather silly

Allan Sturm Allan at SturmDesign.com
Mon Jul 9 22:35:46 PDT 2007

That outfit rocks! (pun intended)

:)
Allan

P.S. for those who miss the pun... look closely at the texture....

On Jul 9, 2007, at 10:32 PM, Catharin Eure wrote:

I am in no way suggesting to wear the cliche alter ego sex-kitten attire

but with the slider controls available in the edit - appearance menu
there is a full range
of creative clothing options that are attractive, interesting,
creative and professional

  ( see attached jpg )  did you find the controls that look like
these  ... play around
this shirt is a texture under the "rock"  textures .. etc.  give it a
try, better than a man's suit
If you would like to know more/ help let me know .. offline

<Picture 18.png>

Catharin Eure
Chair Graphic Design Department
Visual Communications