[SLED] Woodbury University Island Destroyed

Allan Sturm Allan at SturmDesign.com
Sat Jul 7 15:39:23 PDT 2007

Not to burst anyone's bubbles, but I've hung out with (many times)
'hackers' over on the beta grid that have been in SL for 2+ years and
they told me how to get around being banned from SL -- matter of
fact, they were all proud to suggest that they have been 'perm-
banned' many times.

Allan