[SLED] New - hello

Mansfield,SD mansfisd02 at LeedsLearning.net
Wed Jul 4 00:32:39 PDT 2007

Hello, everyone,

I work for Leeds Learning Network based in England and our job is to
provide education online through an internet learning platform. We would
like to try a new project by moving technology into the future by
setting up within Teen Second Life. We want to provide information with
our learning platform in a new innovative way which would give students
a modern way of accessing information, our age range is 11 - 17.

Could you please send me some information regarding the process,
features and costs this would inhale to bring Leeds Learning Network on
to Teen Second Life. Such as setting up this process and how to get
adults checked for monitoring.

Thank you,

Scott Mansfield

Web Development Team

Hammond Hall
Elmete Lane
Leeds
LS8 2LJ
Tel: 0113 3862406

Fax: 0113 2144454

Join Leeds' 800th birthday celebrations!

www.celebrateleeds07.com
<https://owa.leedslearning.net/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cele
brateleeds07.com>

For information about FREE training to help make the most of LLN, visit
www.drop-in.leedslearning.org <http://www.drop-in.leedslearning.org/>

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use of disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

Service of legal documents is not accepted by email.

This message has been processed by MAILSweeper for Exchange.