[SLED] Need advice: Can we talk over SL? I want to start teaching

Sean FitzGerald seanf at tig.com.au
Sun Jan 28 08:14:59 PST 2007

Clarification: In point 3) I mention that Pathfinder has a set up
proximity-based chat at Campus: Second Life using Ventrilo... it's
actually using Vivox. Vivox requires setting up an account and
downloading and installing a client. Vivox was running a promotion last
year offering free minutes (it normally costs, I assume). I don't know
what the situation is now though. Vivox have been working in partnership
with LL and I'm assuming Pathfinder's Campus: Second Life demonstration
is free.

Sean

Sean FitzGerald
Tel: +61 (0)2 9360 3291
Mob: +61 (0)404 130 342
Skype: seamusy
Email: seanf at tig.com.au
Second Life: Sean McDunnough
Website: http://seanfitz.wikispaces.com/
SL Blog: http://my.bloghud.com/seanmcdunnough

There are differences only you can make.
-- Mike Dooley