[SLED] Let's connect on LinkedIn

Coreina Grace coreina at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 08:09:47 PST 2007

I think this is a fantastic idea, but I am a little bit disappointed
that there is no option for 'education' in the Industry selection.  They
have higher-ed, and Education management.  I'm coming from the field of
technology education (corporate level), but moving into elementary
education for the time being.  I'm still pursuing my interests in
e-learning and virtual spaces, but it's not my primary industry.  Any
suggestions?

-Meghan Deana , aka Coreina Grace