[SLED] Copyright law (again)

Annette Pohlke annette at pohlke.de
Thu Jan 25 11:24:08 PST 2007

Actually I think you can not tell, if any of this is legal or not
before you know where the server for the music stream is located,
because only then you could tell which law actually applies. Then you
would have to talk to the person who operates the stream. It may not
even be the same person that sells the jukebox. If the person who is
selling the jukebox is not the owner of the stream, what he does can
best be compared to selling a radio. I don't think any legal
restrictions would apply to selling a radio, or do they?

Annette Pohlke