[SLED] SLOODLE - 3D Engine Machine Open Source

rodney collins murray_mcardle at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 14:27:55 PST 2007

i m interested.  which two classes are using it?

Sincerely,
Murray McArdle,
Diamond City Owner and Notorious! Design Retail on Irrelevant Isle
and
Gerald D Hines College of Architecture University of Houston Virtual Adjunct Faculty

aka in RL
Rodney M Collins, Texas Architect
www.collinsarchitects.com