[SLED] Economics of a Virtual Community

Cheryl Reynolds c.reynolds at hud.ac.uk
Tue Jan 16 09:51:01 PST 2007

I agree Richard.  If you're teaching life skills or economics, Owen's idea is a good one.  But if you're teaching something else having to obtain money then food would be a frustrating waste of learning time...

Cheryl Reynolds
Course Leader  - Foundation Degree in Design and Development of e-learning
School of Education and Professional Development
University of Huddersfield
Queensgate
Huddersfield
HD1 3DH