[SLED] Intro/Help on any good GED High School Diploma prgaroms in 2d Life or otherwise

Chuck Weller weller at nxgh.net
Tue Jan 9 14:15:05 PST 2007

Hi,

I’m Chuck Weller, and I founded a startup company to implement the newest
idea in healthcare I’ve seen in my 30 years in health care, Mike Porter and
Elizabeth Teisberg’s new model in Redefining Health Care (May 2006)(I was
lucky to have helped them and also describe it in my book with Porter and
others, Unique Value (2004).

I was a Peace Corps math and physics teacher in the 60s in Malaysia, and do
volunteer work with Cleveland Public Schools.

I’m exploring the GED as an option for dropouts and others and would love to
know 1-if there are places to go in 2d Life to prepare for the 5-part GED,
and any other good places online (particularly free for students).

Chuck Weller

Charles Weller

Founder and CEO

Next Generation Healthcare, LLC