[SLED] having problems getting receipts for islands and accounts

Kim Gregson kimatiu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 13:50:23 PST 2007

HI Andree - I found a little bit of info under account
history for my account upgrade but nothing about the
island yet. (transaction history showed my linden
dollar transactions). I'm not sure the finance people
will take this as a "receipt"  - i'll try it tomorrow
and see.

Kim

--- Andree Robinson-Neal <arobinson.neal at gmail.com>