[SLED] having problems getting receipts for islands and accounts

Kim Gregson kimatiu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 11:36:36 PST 2007

Hi everybody,

I bought an island for our school - I put it on my
credit card since it was my account and my school is
great about speedy reimbursements. The charges hit my
credit card bill today (ouch<G>)

But i never got a receipt - in email or by snail mail.

I emailed Pathfinder but haven't heard back. Figured
they were a little busy right now with going open
source<G> so I"d ask you guys. I've looked all over
the "My Account" pages and i see the charges for
uploading textures, but that's all. Not the island
purchase. Not the charge to change to a premium
account.

Anybody have an idea where I can look for the receipt?
This is holding up our purchasing a second island and
the purchase of an island by the CS department by the
other school in town. It will also hold up a research
project we're getting ready to start where I want to
pay the interviewees (I need proof I put the moeny in
from my credit card)

Thanks for any help you can offer...
Kim Gregson
Assistant Professor, Television-Radio Department
Ithaca College
Ithaca, NY 14850