[SLED] Introduction

Kirsten Reichelt kirsten_reichelt at gmx.de
Sat Jan 6 09:44:43 PST 2007

Hi to all,

I’d like to introduce myself here before hopefully taking on a more active role in the future than my lurking during the last couple of weeks...

I’ve been on SL since November but had to get a new laptop before I could really connect to this new world, so you can see that I do take this seriously. ;-)

I'm a freelancer in the e-learning field in RL, living and working in Cologne / Germany. Mainly, I develop Web-based Trainings, and while I'm able to offer the whole "package" from idea to finished course, my forte is instructional design. And to keep it interesting for myself as well as for my clients, I'm always on the lookout for new developments. Part of that is exploring the potential of SL for online training.

Accordingly, one of the very first things I did on entering SL was to join a number of educational groups, and I would be glad to be involved in the educational community.

So see you inworld!

Best regards

Kirsten Reichelt aka Rhiannon Fairweather