[SLED] college space and classes

Beth Ritter-Guth bethritterguth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:31:57 PST 2007

Thank you, both, for this excellent thread!  I think Beach College sounds
terrific!!!

My thoughts, at the moment, are to not create anything "new" in the sense
that I don't wish to steal thunder from those doing great things.  My hope
is to create something new that will connect all of the different
educational spaces and provide some space for lone faculty members to use SL
permanently.  For those who wish to just try it, I recommend they use the
SLED offer for space.

If you had access to funding, what would you use it for?