[SLED] URGENT help needed for Radio interview

Emma Duke-Williams emma.dukewilliams at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:02:36 PST 2007

I wasn't able to get to that URL, I suspect that they've stopped
people outside Australia using it. However, using one of the public
proxies on http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html I was able to
download it.
(I needed one that said "transparent", rather than "anonymous")

I'm now just about to listen to it.

Emma
(P.S. If you don't know how to set up your PC to use a proxy
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/135982 has information for setting up
IE. Firefox is basically the same.)

Blog: http://www.tech.port.ac.uk/staffweb/duke-wie/blog/