[SLED] Introduction - Environmental Science & Biology professor at a small liberal arts college

S Collingwood collingwood.7 at osu.edu
Sat Feb 24 15:35:45 PST 2007

When I've had a hard day in SL, I go over to Terminus to watch the
grid lice.  They scoot along alarmingly, but they don't bite.
They're trying to build an ecosystem there.  The group is called SL
Ecosystm, Terminus 128 108 33.

Also, is the Svarga sim still up?

I am interested in Environmental Feminism, and one of the group
projects in my upcoming Women's Studies class will be on women and
the environment.  Perhaps we can connect?

Sharon
Ellie Brewster

I know about Clean Energy Now, and the Center for Water Studies on
the Better World sim.  Also, I have seen that there are some solar
architects showing their work on SL, to sell RL home plans.  Any
others?

--
Dr. Sharon Collingwood
Department of Women's Studies