[SLED] Re: New access policy

Beverly Moore mollyblue at mac.com
Sat Feb 17 14:39:13 PST 2007

I¹m an educator (college level), too, and sympathize completely with money
woes. However, here¹s the rub: If the system goes down from overload (or
anything else), what kind of access is that for anyone, free or otherwise?
Mollyblue Etchegaray

'As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of existence is to kindle a
light in the darkness of being.' - Carl Jung