[SLED] Re: New access policy

Robin Harper robin at lindenlab.com
Sat Feb 17 12:27:20 PST 2007

Sharon,

I understand your concern but right now there are no workarounds.
Unfortunately, we also won't have a lot of lead time if we *do* need
to put these restrictions in place. However, peak concurrency levels
where we might have to do so usually occur on the weekends, so I hope
your class won't be affected.

Best,
Robin