[SLED] Tutorial video series for SLED community use

Sean FitzGerald seanf at tig.com.au
Thu Feb 15 20:44:51 PST 2007

Hi Jeremy,

Congratulations for doing this. This is just what is needed -
informative, visually rich resources that introduce newcomers to SL.

I would say there is a need for all the topics you have described, and
them some, but the priority is probably for the basics... using the
interface, getting around, basic building etc.

Sean

Sean FitzGerald
Tel: +61 (0)2 9360 3291
Mob: +61 (0)404 130 342
Skype: seamusy
Email: seanf at tig.com.au
Second Life: Sean McDunnough
Website: http://seanfitz.wikispaces.com/
Reblog: http://snipurl.com/seansthoughts
SL Blog: http://my.bloghud.com/seanmcdunnough
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanfitzgerald

It may be that your sole purpose in life is
simply to serve as a warning to others.
-- Unknown