[SLED] Tutorial video series for SLED community use

Sean FitzGerald seanf at tig.com.au
Thu Feb 15 20:44:51 PST 2007

Hi Jeremy,

Congratulations for doing this. This is just what is needed -
informative, visually rich resources that introduce newcomers to SL.

I would say there is a need for all the topics you have described, and
them some, but the priority is probably for the basics... using the
interface, getting around, basic building etc.

Sean FitzGerald
Tel: +61 (0)2 9360 3291
Mob: +61 (0)404 130 342
Skype: seamusy
Email: seanf at tig.com.au
Second Life: Sean McDunnough
Website: http://seanfitz.wikispaces.com/
Reblog: http://snipurl.com/seansthoughts
SL Blog: http://my.bloghud.com/seanmcdunnough
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanfitzgerald

It may be that your sole purpose in life is
simply to serve as a warning to others.
-- Unknown