[SLED] Feb 5 Teachers Buzz Location Change!

Alice Macpherson Alice.Macpherson at kwantlen.ca
Mon Feb 5 09:02:55 PST 2007

Can't get in
Not allowed!

looking forward / mirando hacia adelante

Alice Macpherson aka Alys Obviate
PD & PLA Coordinator
The Centre for Academic Growth
Kwantlen University College
604 599-3040

"Change is not merely necessary to life. IT IS LIFE." ? Alvin Toffler
"El cambio no es simplemente necesario a la vida. ESTO ES LA VIDA." ?
Alvin Toffler

Nick Noakes <nick.noakes at ust.hk>
Sent by: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com
02/05/2007 12:21 AM
Please respond to
SL Educators <educators at lists.secondlife.com>

educators at lists.secondlife.com

[SLED] Feb 5 Teachers Buzz Location Change!

Our apologies for the last minute notice, but we just discovered the
nice beach spot we picked for the February 5 NMC Campus Teacher's Buzz
session only allows a max of 20 avatars to hang out! So, we've moved it
to a better spot, at Learning (225,252,22) or you can get there
via http://slurl.com/secondlife/Learning/225/252/22/

Join us at 9:00 AM PST with guest Gudand Hao, who is coming to lead is
in a discussion on Digital Storytelling in Second Life.