[SLED] Austin in 08!!

Daniel Livingstone daniel.livingstone at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 30 04:35:50 PDT 2007

On 29/08/2007, Tim Allen <flipper at peregrinesalon.com> wrote:

>  I've always wanted to visit Austin. Fortunately, it is no longer my
> problem. J
>
> I've heard: Austin, Las Vegas, Tampa, and Boston (Harvard in particular)
> as the four final destinations.

For those wanting SLCC outside North America, afaik
 SLCC is effectively a North American event.
It is possible to form a group to organise a similar event
in another location, but I don't see SLCC moving away
from North America. Canada perhaps, anywhere else, no.

Though there is decently sized convention center
here in Glasgow, with some big on-site hotels... if anyone fancies
a Scottish jaunt :-)

The SLCC committee is still in the post-conference
loose-ends phase, but as that wraps up, I expect that
they'll start hunting around for next year in earnest.

Not sure if they are doing an east coast/west coast/somewhere
in the middle/  rotation.

daniel

--

http://learninggames.wordpress.com