[SLED] conferences--my opinion

Jeremy Kemp jeremykemp at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 04:34:14 PDT 2007

Ed,

I suggested to Tim Allen (who ran this year but is
retiring) that Boston is the perfect venue:

o) Euro-friendly

o) Linden Lab has 15 staff in an office there (run by
Pathfinder)

o) Technical infrastructure with all the universities
is stellar. (He liked this point in particular)

o) If we hold this in the off season we might use dorm
rooms to cut costs?

Key problem: Leather Fetish Balls may be harder to
accommodate. :-(

--j

<http://slane.bradley.edu/com/faculty/lamoureux/website2/index.html>