[SLED] Building Costs

Michael Reese mreese6 at jhuadig.admin.jhu.edu
Wed Aug 22 10:03:21 PDT 2007

I’m a relatively new member of SLED and apologize now for posting a
question that has probably been asked before on the listserv.  My
institution is planning to build a model of an academic building (not
full campus) to start an exploration of SL. I’d appreciate feedback
from other SLED members on typical building costs for such a project.
know costs depend on the complexity of the design so a range would be
as
helpful as a precise number.

Any recommendations for third party builders would also be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike "KidKooley Xu" Reese

Mike Reese