[SLED] A few (actually a bunch of) questions

Daniel Livingstone daniel.livingstone at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 21 01:41:27 PDT 2007

Minor correction...
40 simultaneous users, unlimited total number of users.
There is no 'per seat' licensing.

Meanwhile, making everything private will cut off your students from the
existing academic and student community that exists in Second Life.

This should be explored for some time before the decision is made to
not be part of it.

daniel

http://learninggames.wordpress.com