[SLED] Feeding music into second life

Robert Walker RobertW at labette.edu
Sun Aug 19 19:20:08 PDT 2007

I teach music appreciation in Second Life and I use a script the I adapted that will change the land url on the fly. I have static MP3 files on my server and link directly to them through this script. I command the box with the script to switch to the file I want my students to discuss and they here it as coming from the land.

This also works for streaming radio exactly the same.

Robert Walker
Associate Professor of Music
Labette Community College