[SLED] RE: Educators Digest, Vol 439, Issue 1

Mazzenga, Suzanne smazzenga at peirce.edu
Tue Aug 14 12:42:48 PDT 2007

Hi, Anders,

I actually read your article when I got my issue of T+D this month.
Great job!! :)

Suzi
(SL: Xirconnia Morphett)

------------------------------

Message: 15
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:33:07 -0600
From: "Anders Gronstedt" <anders at gronstedtgroup.com>
Subject: [SLED] Training + Development Magazine article
To: <educators at lists.secondlife.com>
<4BE302B98FECBC418F4FADBA7D0FF5CA1666A4 at SERVER.gronstedtgroup.local>

I just published an article in Training + Development Magazine, the
leading publication for corporate training professionals, about learning
in Second Life, with interviews from IBM and Intel leaders that might
interest you:

http://www.gronstedtgroup.com/pdf/T_D_Magazine_secondlife_article_07.pdf

We're discussing this and more at our weekly in-world meetings at our
"Train for Success," Thursdays at noon-1.00 EDT (9.00-10.00 AM SLT) at
secondlife://Wolpertinger/168/91/50.

____________________________________

Anders Gronstedt, Ph.D.

President

The Gronstedt Group, Inc.

520 Zang Street, Suite 211

Broomfield, CO 80021

Office phone: + 1 303 469 9000, ext. 22

Cell phone: + 1 720 839 7303

www.gronstedtgroup.com <http://www.gronstedtgroup.com/>

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This e-mail message and its attachments (if any) are intended solely for the use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments (if any) may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message from your system. Thank you.