[SLED] Grad courses in SL

Cathy Arreguin cathy_arreguin at mac.com
Mon Aug 6 12:23:08 PDT 2007

You just missed my summer 1 unit graduate session for SDSU EDTEC
department  on 3D MULEs.

It is open to all and will be offered again Summer 2008 if not sooner.

Cathy Arreguin
(SL: Mari Asturias)

Cathy Arreguin, MA, Educational Technology
Instructor: SDSU, EDTEC700: 3D MultiUser Learning Environments
Instructional Technology * Educational Media * Virtual Instruction
cathy_arreguin at mac.com