[SLED] InfoHub education information outdated?

Art Fossett artfossett at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 5 01:24:10 PDT 2007

The notecards being served in the Linden News Education section of the
R5-Public information widget at the Isabel InfoHub

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isabel/43/115/64

look a little out of date?  The most recent I can see is 2006.  Some are
from 2005.  I presume that the same information is being served at all the
InfoHubs?

I understand that these notecards are provided, maintained and updated by
Linden Lab.

Does anyone know how this should be reported?

Should this kind of info now be more community driven?  Does anyone know how
often these widgets are being used by people to find out about education in
SL?

Art
--
Art Fossett