[SLED] Voice and Education in Second Life

Gavin Dudeney gavin.dudeney at theconsultants-e.com
Sat Aug 4 04:56:08 PDT 2007

Alan,

With the right sound card under Windows, Audacity can be set up to record 'what I hear' (the exact terms may vary according to sound card) - this works fine for me, grabbing anything that goes in from my mic, to the output from my speakers, as you describe.

Hope that helps,

Gavin

c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770
http://www.theconsultants-e.com

Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54
Owners of the Second Life sims EduNation & EduNation II - http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw
Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - http://www.moodlemoot.org

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email and any attachments are private and confidential. It is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this email is unauthorised. You may not read, use or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email and permanently delete the email from your computer. The contents of any attachments to this e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. While we have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments.