[SLED] Voice and Education in Second Life

Alan Levine alan at nmc.org
Fri Aug 3 16:50:04 PDT 2007

On Aug 3, 2007, at 4:15 PM, Terry Beaubois wrote:

> We did find that when we used voice, though, we missed having the
> "transcript" (or potential transcript) after conversations or group
> meetings
> that we had in IM or Chat.

FWIW -  You can easily use utility software to record all input and
output audio - on Mac OSX I use WireTapPro which can generate audio
file in MP#, WAV other formats for posting / sharing. I am sure there
are similar apps for Windows.

PS- thanks for the kind words, Terry- you do amazing work in SL!

Alan Levine aka CDB Barkley  ✪
NMC: The New Media Consortium: sparking innovative learning and
creativity
NMC Campus Observer - What's going on at our place in Second Life:
http://sl.nmc.org/

Symposium on Creativity in Second Life- Aug 12-18, 2007
   http://www.nmc.org/symposium-on-creativity
NMC Teachers Buzz - every other Monday
   http://sl.nmc.org/wiki/Teachers_Buzz_Session