[SLED] New member introduction: Syd Repine

Mark Bell typewritermark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:43:24 PDT 2007

Sarah,

Welcome. You might be interested in something happening next Friday.
Sarah "Intellagirl" Robbins will be doing her Web 2.0 and you
presentation from IUPUI again.

More on the event to come.

Mark Bell
PhD student in Indiana University's Telecommunications program
SL: Typewriter Tackleberry
http://www.indiana.edu/~telecom/
http://swi.indiana.edu/
http://www.storygeek.com
"The future is here...it's just not widely distributed." - Tim O'Reilly