[SLED] The Show Must Go On! Vaudeville Comes to NMC Campus

Alan Levine alan at nmc.org
Fri Aug 3 15:21:19 PDT 2007

Sunday August 5
The Show Must Go On! Live Vaudeville Performance

Join us in the plush theater on Learning at NMC Campus for a unique
performance- as described by Osprey Therian:

"The Show Must Go On! is a traveling variety show featuring short
acts strung together with no rhyme or reason. From the snappy dancing
Droplettes to the meditative Undergrowth, the show takes advantage of
the strengths of Second Life and aims to please. Although I won’t
get into descriptions, let’s just say you will likely see things you
have never seen before. Indeed, audience comments have indicated that
some people had difficulty remaining in their chairs in real life,
due to hearty laughter."

Learning (81, 63, 33)  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Learning/81/63/33
2:00 PM SLT/PDT check local time: http://timeanddate.com/s/fu3

More info about the show, including videos:
http://sl.nmc.org/2007/08/03/vaudeville/

Alan Levine aka CDB Barkley  ✪
NMC: The New Media Consortium: sparking innovative learning and
creativity
NMC Campus Observer - What's going on at our place in Second Life:
http://sl.nmc.org/

Symposium on Creativity in Second Life- Aug 12-18, 2007
   http://www.nmc.org/symposium-on-creativity
NMC Teachers Buzz - every other Monday
   http://sl.nmc.org/wiki/Teachers_Buzz_Session