[SLED] SL Ed Introduction

Dr. Suzanne Lindley drslindley at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 2 08:58:53 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Just a noob here in SL but a long time chatter and online and F2F Biology and Biochemistry professor now at a 3500 student private college with a substantial (for us!) online component.  Looking for ways to offer in-world laboratory training and field experiences and will welcome any and all suggestions!  Currently I am learning my way around and looking for an in world JOB too.  LOL

Planning to attend the meeting in Chicago to network and get off the ground running .. hope to see some of you there!

Dr. Suzanne Lindley
Limestone College
South Carolina, USA