[SLED] Laptop purchasing suggestions

Kim FLINTOFF kimbo2 at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 30 09:50:49 PDT 2007

I've got Ubuntu (Feisty Fawn) running on an old ASUS machine - P4 2.4 -
works a charm - just having an issue with drivers for my wireless adapter...
but all else seems good...

Cheers

Kim Flintoff B.A., Grad. Dip. Ed., M.Ed.
PhD Candidate
QUT Creative Industries: Performance Studies
Sessional Lecturer/Tutor
ECU School of Education and Arts: Contemporary Performance / Drama Education