[SLED] Data About Teaching in Second Life - Comments Requested

W. Reid Cornwell PhD. wrc at tcfir.org
Mon Apr 30 07:36:24 PDT 2007

Brett,

I given this issue a great deal of thought. I created a website at
http://dialecticxy.org <http://dialecticxy.org/>  for this very purpose. It
is more akin to the old bulletin board concept but it is dabase driven,
editable and be made to be full text searchable.

IMHO it is important to keep thread together without the overhead of
hundreds of emails. The tools I used accomplished this.

I would be glad to host this kind of service, if anyone is interested.

Reid

  _____