[SLED] Linden Script Tutorial Exhibition Book 3

Clive Gould clive at ce.bromley.ac.uk
Sun Apr 29 02:00:48 PDT 2007

Hi everyone.

The long awaited Linden Script Tutorial Exhibition Book 3 - Staged
Exercises is available in test form on our level 1 platform (right click
Poster 27 and teleport). The book is a test version that I have just
published (29th April).

IF you have time, can you please read through this book and let me know
about any typos you find. Also constructive comments and suggestions for
improvement are most welcome. I hope to publish the amended book on 5th
May.

To provide feeback please email clive at ce.bromley.ac.uk or IM Clive Pro
in-world or drop a notecard into my profile inventory.  Thanks :-)

You can find the exhibtion at Daydream SE Islands:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Daydream%20SE%20Islands/206/40