[SLED] Meeting transcript

Veritas Variscan veritasvariscan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:56:30 PDT 2007

Hello Meredith,

I just just reviewed your ISTE SL Presentation, and I loved it!  I was also
impresses by the use of the flash drives - this addresses some of the issues
that educators seem to be experiencing at their institutions.

I look forward to meeting you in-world...you're doing great things.

Best regards,
Doreen Pugh
(SL Veritas Variscan)