[SLED] New directions for the SLED Picayune ???

Cathy Arreguin cathy_arreguin at mac.com
Thu Apr 26 15:19:53 PDT 2007

A digest would be a HUGE help and invaluable!  However, a good job
takes talent and time - both of which should be paid for in my
opinion.  How would people feel about subscriptions that would
underwrite the time of a talented dedicated editor?

It's just a thought - It takes me hours each week to digest the SLED.
Personally, I would sacrifice coffee money to free up some of that
time and know I wasn't missing important developments, conversations
and information.

Just my own opinion :-)

Cathy
(SL: Mari Asturias)