[SLED] Introduction

Tanya Fusco TFUSCO at flemingc.on.ca
Wed Apr 25 11:58:01 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I've just joined the list.  I'm a part time E-Learning Technologist,
also teaching Web development courses at Fleming College in
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.  I'm looking to incorporate some learning
activities using SL for a traditional delivery multimedia course. I
would be willing to partner with another institution, so that the
students may interact and possibly complete a project together.  If
anyone might be interesting in discussing this, feel free to contact
me.

Thanks,

Tanya Fusco
E-Learning Technologist
Centre for Learning and Teaching, Fleming College
705 749-5530 x1321, Office 470L
http://www.flemingclt.ca
http://www.tanyafusco.com