[SLED] Was : NMC Orientation Island

Sarah Robbins intellagirl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:39:43 PDT 2007

Just a little plug here. Many of the tools that were requested for the NMC
space are already available on the new Angel Learning Isle (find it on the
map). We're not in competition with the NMC so I don't mind plugging it
here. :)
We have orientation tools, a building tutorial, free classroom space and
some other tools. Go check it out and send feedback/requests. Angel really
wants this to be a SLED space that just happens to be sponsored by
www.AngelLearning.com  (and they really mean it). We're still putting on the
finishing touches so there is still time to request features before we
"officially" open next week.
Geez I love the SLED list!
Sarah/Intellagirl

--