[SLED] Grid status for next Wednesday?

Kristian H. Resset kristian.resset at olen.vgs.no
Wed Apr 25 07:18:44 PDT 2007

Myself, I keep Wednesdays between 6-12 AM PDT as a "black hole" and never
schedule anything for that period.

Too often scheduled updates are called off or postponed just hours ahead,
and likewise, the decision of closing the grid to do maintenance could be
taken on short notice.

The only reliable information source on this is the blog, in any case.
Whenever to do an update or not is decided, the blog is always the place
where info will be posted.

Kristian / Professor Tenk