[SLED] "history" in SL?

Kiera Feldman kiera_feldman at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:34:19 PDT 2007

Hi educators,

Does anyone know if there's a way to track changes in SL? I'm thinking of
something like the "history" page on Wikipedia. Perhaps there's a program
for automated screen captures?

I'm part of a group project at Brown University. We're creating a space
called OSMOSA (Open Source Museum of Open Source Art). The idea is that the
art and the building would both be modifiable/copyable. If there were a
"history" function, OSMOSA visitors would be responsible to a community
(similar to Wikipedia editors being responsible to the Wikipedia community).

Ken Hudson and students from Loyalist College have built us a wonderful
structure for our project. Check it out by searching for "OSMOSA."

Thanks!
Kiera

Kiera Feldman
www.myspace.com/youthcast