[SLED] Aussies in SL

Sean FitzGerald seanf at tig.com.au
Tue Apr 17 20:16:31 PDT 2007

Wow! All those sessions and, as far as I can see, not a single one
mentions virtual worlds, immersive environments or games, let alone
Second Life. Are these guys missing the boat or what?!

Opportunity for you there Trish? The programme hasn't been finalised. :-)

I can't see myself getting to this. It looks a bit dry for me.

Sean

--

Sean FitzGerald
Tel: +61 (0)2 9360 3291
Email: seanf at tig.com.au
Second Life: Sean McDunnough
Website: http://seanfitz.wikispaces.com/
Blog: http://seanfitzgerald.wordpress.com/
SL in Education: http://sleducation.wikispaces.com/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanfitzgerald

Humor is an affirmation of dignity, a declaration
of man's superiority to all that befalls him.
-- Romain Gary (French Writer)