[SLED] Jeremy and colleagues at VT

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Tue Apr 17 06:18:41 PDT 2007

I'm not even on campus, Milosun is and others.  There are likely
going to be support networks set up in the local area, there are
plenty of students from Salem and the local area too, perhaps call
local churches or social agencies to see if there is someone in your
neighborhood that needs help?  That actually goes for most
neighborhoods in the U.S. and many around the world.  There are
parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, high school best friends,
teachers, and other people strongly affected by this event, some are
probably in your neighborhood.
On Apr 17, 2007, at 8:44 AM, Andree Robinson-Neal wrote:

> Jeremy:
>
> Know that the staff, students and administrators here at Salem
> Community College have you in our thoughts and prayers. If we can
> be of assistance, please let us know.
>
> Andree'/LQimani Revolution

jeremy hunsinger
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
(www.cipr.uwm.edu)

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/  LI-the journal