[SLED] The teen grid has been redistricted - check it out!

D.S.Seamans D.S.Seamans at open.ac.uk
Mon Apr 16 07:05:34 PDT 2007

Hi Barry,

I certainly can't identify them all but I've posted to your blog about
the one I do work on, Schome Park.

Incidentally the blog and image are really useful so thanks.

Dan Seamans

The Open University, UK

www.schome.ac.uk <http://www.schome.ac.uk/>

Glass Houses <http://conclave.open.ac.uk/glasshouses/>