[SLED] Banking in SL

Gavin Dudeney gavin.dudeney at theconsultants-e.com
Sat Apr 14 13:06:29 PDT 2007

Hi,

"TANSTAFFL – There is no such thing as a free lunch."

I'm missing some words there: There Ain't [ surely 'isn't? ] No Such Thing
As Free F??? Lunch....

Perhaps it should be TINSTAAFL?

Surely we should be told...

Gavin

c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770
HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsultants-e.com/"http://www.theconsultants-e.com

Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - HYPERLINK
"http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54"http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54
Owners of the Second Life sim EduNation - HYPERLINK
"http://tinyurl.com/yehbto"http://tinyurl.com/yehbto
Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
"http://www.moodlemoot.org/"http://www.moodlemoot.org

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

19:58