[SLED] SL Florida Educators - help!

Frank, Ilene ifrank at lib.usf.edu
Fri Apr 13 11:32:01 PDT 2007

A couple of us are doing a presentation on Second Life for the The
Learning Resources Commission of the Florida Association of Community
Colleges on May 31 in St Petersburg.   We'd LOVE to feature some of the
work of Florida educators. If you have any plans in place to use Second
Life -  or  stories to tell about how you've been using Second Life - or
places we can visit in Second Life -  or snapshots of things you are
doing on Second Life that we can use in our backup PowerPoint, let us
know!

Thanks!

Ilene Frank, ifrank at lib.usf.edu <mailto:ifrank at lib.usf.edu>   (Ilene
Pratt on Second Life)